- An intensive experiential program of at least 30-40 hours of studio work and rehearsals.
- Housing and meals, unless otherwise specified.
- Guest speakers, field trips, and screenings related to the camp.
- Round-the-clock supervision. (Campers are supervised at all times. The staff lives in the residence halls with the campers, and joins in all their evening activities.)
- A US Performing Arts T-Shirt and a Certificate of Completion.
- All camps present a “work in progress” at the Certificate Awards Presentation on the last day of camp. Parents and friends are invited!
Additional costs may include:
- We provide transportation to and from designated airports to our campuses for an additional fee. (Transportation arrangements must be made with our office at least 14 days prior to the start of camp, otherwise the camper will need to make arrangements for their own transportation.)
- College credit is available at some selected colleges. You will find the information listed at the site location description.
- Weekend stays between multiple 1-week camps. (Weekends ARE included in the price of our 2 and 3-week camps)
- There may be a separate charge for some of the optional evening and weekend activities.
- Some camps require an additional Lab Fee to cover the cost of special equipment.