- Students check-in between 2 and 3:30pm on the first day of camp.
- Airport transportation is available to and from San Jose International Airport for $60 EACH WAY.
- Flights should arrive into San Jose International Airport (SJC) on the first day of camp prior to 12pm.
- Flights should depart from San Jose International Airport (SJC) on the last day of camp after 5pm.
ALL RESIDENTIAL students attending a US Performing Arts program are required to submit a travel form no later than 2 weeks prior to their program start date. If you plan on driving your student to camp, please check the NO TRAVEL REQUIRED box.
The travel form may be completed online when you log in to get your information packet.
*An additional $150 will be charged to your account for arriving/departing outside our specified time.
- Information packets will become available in May.
- An email with login instructions will be sent to the account email you used when you signed up
- The following forms are required for camp.
- Please print, fill out, and BRING THEM TO CHECK IN. Students will not be admitted to camp without the forms.
The forms may also be downloaded online when you log in to get your Information Packet.