- Students check-in between 2 – 4pm on the first day of camp. Students will be housed in dormatories on the Pepperdine University campus.
- Transportation is available to and from Los Angeles International(LAX) for $60 EACH WAY.
- Flights should arrive into Los Angeles International(LAX) on the First Day of camp before 1pm.
- Flights should depart from Los Angeles International(LAX) on the last day of camp after 6pm.
ALL RESIDENTIAL students attending a US Performing Arts program are required to submit a travel form no later than 2 weeks prior to their program start date. If you plan on driving your student to camp, please check the NO TRAVEL REQUIRED box.
The travel form may be completed online when you log in to get your information packet.
*An additional $150 will be charged to your account for arriving/departing outside our specified time.
- Information packets will become available in May.
- An email with login instructions will be sent to the account email you used when you signed up
- The following forms are required for camp.
- Please print, fill out, and BRING THEM TO CHECK IN. Students will not be admitted to camp without the forms.
The forms may also be downloaded online when you log in to get your Information Packet.